Monday, November 29, 2010

Upcoming Series: Overview of Do's and Don'ts with Social Media and Recruiting

I just finished editing my presentation for the Campus Recruiting Forum happening in Waterloo on Tuesday November 30th, 2010 I and in Calgary on Thursday December 2nd, 2010. I can't wait!

I am speaking on the topic of social media & recruiting. I will be providing an overview on why social media is important for a company to use in their recruiting plan & will also provide do's and don'ts for each site like: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare and YouTube.

I am thinking of creating my first Blog Series that recaps some of those learnings & helps provide a quick guide to using social media & recruiting. I am also considering then extending the concept into a 2nd Series recapping these similar sites but how to use in Onboarding (which I think is the hottest new use for social media).

Intriguing? Interested? What would you like to see in these 2 series?

Want to see me speak? Register for the Campus Recruiting Forum at: http://www.campusrecruiting.ca/home.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment