Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fresh Start: New School Year

Hi All
I have been a bit of an absent blogger for the last 2 months as I was launching campus programming in Canada (one internal & one for a client), the USA, China & preparing Russia & Ukraine for launch next month. Not only is it busy with recruiting but I'm moving into a new role as Director Talent Strategies, North America in my day job. Life has been slammed.  Additionally, though I haven't been posting, I've working on a whole new integrated website & new blog site :) Stay posted for more details there!

I taught a Learning & Development session this morning about building your in person & online brand. It regrounded my goals & helped me have a "fresh start" on getting back to my blog.  So cheers to a fresh school year & a fresh start!

What do you want to start fresh on?

No comments:

Post a Comment