Monday, July 18, 2011

Catching Up

Hello Regular Readers,

Thank you for your patience as life has gotten away from me with a crazy travel schedule (4 countries in 3 weeks), work has been busy & my extracurricular activities like volunteering with the TedxToronto event have also picked up... I haven't had a moment (especially my usual quiet Saturday or Sunday mornings) in order to prep my blog posts for the week and thus have been 2 weeks tardy with new updates.

I'm sitting down this evening to really manage my online properties and get back into my busy blogging self.

Thank you for your patience! Stay posted for a new blog post tomorrow - I will be back to my regular authored post on Tuesdays & Thursday's News Days with the hottest stories of the week.

Cheers,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment